Erin’s practical strategies, Eastern-inspired wisdom and two decades of professional experience as an entrepreneur, leader, consultant, and coach provide a profoundly inspirational message to a wide array of audiences.
Her well-rounded background makes her a valuable speaker on topics such as work-life balance, productivity, nutrition, sustainable living, and East-meet-West philosophy. Erin keeps audiences thoroughly engaged and intrigued. No matter what the format – keynote address, conference, workshop, panelist, roundtable – Erin’s interactive style breaks free of the podium and adds positive energy to the room.
Open, genuine, encouraging … Erin empowers and educates her audiences to:
- Shift from “overwhelmed” to a new, energized way of living and working.
- Powerfully harmonize work and life to move beyond “just balance.”
- Create meaningful connections with key people at work and home to develop creativity and reignite passion.
- Revolutionize work performance so “time off” is once again carefree and deeply rejuvenating.
Sample Keynote & Workshop Titles:
- 5 Keys to Deeply Connecting with Your Customers to Increase Sales and Improve Customer Service
- How to Work Smarter in Less Time Using 3 Key Time Management Strategies
- The Power of Yin & Yang for Reducing Overwhelm and Boosting Productivity
- Discover Your Purpose and How to Align Your Life with your Big “Why”
- The Empowered, Conscious Leader
Erin is the author of:
Refuel, Recharge, and Re-energize: Your Guide to Taking Back Control of Your Time and Energy
Boost Your Performance In and Out of the Office with Eastern Inspired Clutter-Clearing Secrets, including a Workbook, Quick Guide, and Audio Recorded Lessons
What people say after working with Erin:
Learn more about Erin in this intimate interview with Bonnie Ann Bruderer, host of LifeStyle TV’s “ASKBONBON” show.
To book Erin for your conference or leadership event, call 215-771-8968 or Email