“Rather than exhaust yourself trying to do more like everyone else, try my do-less, achieve-more approach and surprise yourself by performing better in every area of life!” – Erin
Do you want to…
- Boost your energy and feel more focused?
- Achieve more without having to work harder?
- Release some of your burdens and experience more freedom in your life?
- Say goodbye to overwork, overwhelm, and diminishing vitality?
- Get your life back and feel excited to get up each morning?
If you recognize your own desires in the list above, then your personal performance is about to get a serious makeover. The kind that could transform your business AND your personal life.
In my Clutter-Clearing, Performance-Boosting Home Study Guide I’ll share my time-tested, Eastern-inspired tips for clearing away the energy-draining, stress-inducing burdens that keep you from living your life authentically and in alignment with your vision.
The simple, inspiring curriculum you’ll follow is made up of targeted advice that will steadily lead you toward a happier, healthier, more productive life. And, it will involve doing less – not more – so you can free-up your energy for what’s most important to you: your dreams, your quality of life, your relationships and more!
Here’s a preview of what you’ll cover:
- Week 1: “Retrain Your Brain for Maximum Peace and Productivity” Get ready to say goodbye to middle-of-the-night wake-ups full of anxiety, forgetfulness, impatience, headaches, and mental exhaustion. In this week, you’ll choose one of the three simple strategies that will bring you greater peace of mind, improve your ability to focus, and reclaim control of your over-active mind. And no, it doesn’t require overhauling your life, your office or your home.
- Week 2: “Increase Your Energy without Exercise or Health Food” Before you even consider changing your exercise or eating habits, try my less-is-more approach to feeling more alive and ready to receive opportunities. I’ll share three of my Eastern-inspired secrets for revving up your metabolism, energy and improving your sense of well-being that don’t require hitting the gym or eating super foods. You’ll choose just one of three simple strategies and you will be amazed at how quickly you’ll see results in your weight, your focus, and your drive.
- Week 3: “Ward Off Those Time-Sucking Vampires and Discover Hidden Pockets of Time You Didn’t Know You Had” Take a deep sigh of relief, because after this you’ll have a fist full of garlic to ward off those people and dreaded tasks that suck away at your time like a thirsty vampire. Think of this week as the opposite of a Franklin Covey Time Management course. In fact, I’ll introduce you to Eastern cultural perceptions of time. Choose one of three simple tips to wipe clean hours of wasted time each day and re-inspire a more youthful buoyancy in your every day routines.
- Week 4: “Feel Totally Together and Organized By Decluttering Your Everyday Routines” Do you sometimes wish you could press pause on your mail and email delivery so that you could get on top of all this stuff once and for all and finally have some peace and quiet? Well, you don’t have to! The simple strategies I’ll share with you will streamline how you experience your work day, how you go about achieving your goals and will make you feel sane in a relentless world of constant requests of your time. You’ll choose one tip to implement for maximum impact!
- Week 5: “Lighten Your Load to Feel In Charge Of Your Life and Keep More of What You Make” Did you know your work and home environments can either propel you forward or weigh you down and hold you back? In this fifth week, I’ll show you how decluttering your office and embracing conscious consumerism can actually increase your bottom line, improve your relationships and fuel you with unlimited energy. You choose just one of the three ideas I share and the pay-off to your performance (and your wallet!) will be huge.
- Week 6: “Discover My Secrets for Staying On Track No Matter What Comes Your Way” Want to learn the number one secret that keeps my clients on track for successfully walking their talk and living the life they dreamed? Listen in to learn how the minor set-backs, major detours, and energy-draining failures of everyday life and business can be leveraged to create a gold mine of guideposts to fuel your on-going and upward-evolving optimum performance.