Your Private Executive Coaching Program includes the following*:
1. STAGE ONE: Foundation Setting and Connecting to Your Authentic Self
- Weeks 1-6; estimated total “lift” for you is 1.5-2 hours each week
- Intake Assessment called “Foundational Reflections” (60-90 min time commitment)
- Initial 1:1 coaching kick-off with Erin (90 minutes)
- Receive your LifePrintTM with Erin’s colleague (90-120 min time commitment)
- Create a new vision for your life and career through exploratory coaching and visualization
- Optional: Create a new 10-year career and life timeline to support your vision o Continue post-kickoff coaching twice monthly (or weekly as needed)
- Opportunity to confidentially discuss opportunities and challenges, role play new ways of communicating, debrief learnings, etc
- The following coaching tools may be utilized during coaching sessions: powerful questions, active listening, goal setting, accountability, somatic coaching activities, visualization, role playing important conversations, and more.
- NOTE: Further clarifying your authentic self, and aligning your thoughts and actions with your authentic self, will continue past the sixth week of our engagement as we shift our primary focus to quieting the mind and strengthening your Sage brain.
2. STAGE TWO: Quiet the Mind and Strengthen the Sage
- Weeks 7-16; estimated total “lift” for you is 1-1.5 hours each week
- Mental Saboteur assessment (5-10 min time commitment)
- Debriefing Erin’s in-depth report about your saboteurs, their underlying strengths, and coaching strategies that can be used to reduce the negative impact of the saboteurs (45-60 minutes)
- Optional: 7-week app-driven Positive Intelligence program, supplemented by coaching
- Continue coaching twice monthly (or weekly as needed) with a focus on carrying forward insights about your authentic self while weakening saboteur influence and strengthening the Sage brain
3. STAGE THREE: Communication, Influence, and Impact
- Weeks 17-24; estimated total “lift” for you is 1-1.5 hours each week
- Continue coaching twice monthly (or weekly as needed) with a focus on communicating and influencing differently to enhance your impact in a way that aligns more with your authentic self and the new vision you have for yourself in your life and career
- Optional assessments and tools we may decide to bring in at this point in coaching:
- Career Values and Motivated Skills assessments (10-15 min time commitment to complete these two assessments)
- Utilizing the Total Leadership program’s Stakeholder Analysis and Stakeholder Dialogue framework in coaching to enhance relationships with key stakeholders, align interests, and work together more effectively to create mutual benefit (20-30 minutes to complete the stakeholder analysis; then indefinite amount of time to integrate into coaching and stakeholder dialogues)
- Leader Network Diagnostic (10-15 min time to complete the diagnostic; 30-45 minutes to debrief with Erin’s colleague who is a LND expert)
*NOTE: Timing of the Weeks as noted above is “best estimate” based on the original proposal and will be adjusted to best suit your progress as needed, based on actual progression through the content and adjustment for vacation/illness/break weeks, knowing that we may also either accelerate or slow down the progression through the topics.
You have selected the following two options:
I will self-fund this coaching and would like the 10% self-funded leader discount (total retainer
investment: $8,955.00 USD)
I prefer to pay in full upfront and receive a 5% discount (additional savings of $447.75 USD off the self- funded leader discount rate, for a total investment of $8,507.25)
Total investment for your coaching program is a one-time discounted payment of USD $8,507.25.
Length of coaching program and term:
Six months retainer plus six weeks extra time to account for the break you will take in November 2023 and any additional illness and/or vacation time either of us require. This period of time will begin from the date of your contract signing OR this payment, whichever is later, in order to give you the maximum amount of support.
If we have both fulfilled our respective commitments to one another and the coaching process as outlined in the coaching agreement and even so both of us still agree we are not a good fit to continue the coaching, we will confirm in writing our decision to terminate our coaching partnership. Thereafter, within no more than 60 days of the written confirmation, the remaining unused balance of the coaching program will be refunded to you. The timing (based on a six-month retainer schedule) and refund amounts are provided below.
Within 60 days of contract signature date or first payment date, whichever is later: $5,340 USD
Within 61-90 days of contract signature date or first payment date, whichever is later: $4,014 USD
Within 91-120 days of contract signature date or first payment date, whichever is later: $2,652 USD
Within 121-150 days of contract signature date or first payment date, whichever is later: $1,326.00 USD
At or after day 151 since contract signature date or first payment date, whichever is later: $0
I am excited to commence our coaching partnership and look forward to getting started!
EEO Balance, Corporation