You are a highly-educated, highly ambitious leader whose drive for success is strangling your work performance, health, relationships, and long-term impact.
The stress and anxiety you’re experiencing are waking you up at night and distracting you from what is most important.
You have lost your confidence and your boundaries, and you find yourself questioning even the simplest decisions.
Your old m.o. of pushing yourself harder is no longer working.
So what do you do when…
…you’ve hit the wall
…your performance is dipping
…your health is taking a beating
…you’re not yourself at home
…and you find yourself questioning if it’s even worth it to continue working in this way?
Do you give up? Do you quit?
No. Before you give up and quit. Know there is a better way forward.
One that can relieve your stress and anxiety, restore your confidence, and give you new-found clarity.
This better way forward will serve as a short-term fix AND a long-lasting foundation for your highest level of performance and sustained happiness.
All you need to do now is take this first step.
When we talk, we will:
- Diagnose your mental saboteurs so we both know the demons you are wrestling with
- Define the impact these nasty saboteurs are having on your work performance, your relationships and your health
- Imagine a very different future for you when you are your most resilient and resourceful
- Preview the roadmap for how you concretely and strategically transform yourself into a new version of you
- Decide when we’ll begin working together to transform your life
Take the first step.
“My work with you [Erin] is changing my life. The choices I have made, and the boundaries I have drawn … at work reflect the shift I have experienced in my confidence as a leader. The coaching sessions … have really helped me go deeper. I believe in myself more and am now better able to support and advocate for myself and my team members with my boss. I feel more aligned in who I am, why I am meant to be here, why it makes sense for my life, to serve my organization and my team. My confidence has grown tremendously.” – VP, Communications
Learn more about the mental fitness model that is transforming the lives of my clients.