Are you ready to create the future of your career?
Erin’s programs are specifically designed for you – an experienced executive who is ready to explore what is next for you, expand your understanding of yourself and your capabilities and launch the reinvention of your career.
She designed her programs so you can explore what’s next in a safe, structured space, reduce the typical anxiety and worry that accompanies transitions, and accelerate the time it typically takes to secure a next role at the senior level.
There are a lot of benefits to partnering with her in one of her programs, and one of the most powerful is realizing you have more options than you imagined to reinvent yourself in this next phase of your career.
- A detailed, tactical action plan to inform your career reinvention
- Clarity about what is unique about you and most important to you, what skills and strengths motivate you into action, how your purpose and professional evolution coincide to provide greater meaning, and templates and guidance for translating these insights into your next move
- Concrete network diagnostic tools to identify and leverage key stakeholders in your network to support your exploration and next steps
- Critical vocabulary (aka the key words) to feed into telling your story and revising your LinkedIn profile, your resume, your exec bio, your cover letters, and/or a business plan – any communications needed for your next steps
Erin draws on nearly 25 years of professional experience ranging from organizational change management consulting to leadership coaching, in which she has consulted with and coached hundreds of entrepreneurs, business leaders and private individuals from more than 15 countries in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. She takes a unique east-meets-west plus somatic coaching approach to helping clients more effectively manage their professional lives, grow their leadership capacity and resilience, and lead healthier, happier, more productive lives.
And here’s why she rocks as a coaching partner for executives in the midst of considering their next career move: Yes, it’s true that she is certified as a Job & Career Transition Coach – but perhaps more important is that she gets you because she’s been in your shoes:
- wanting to make a bigger impact but not exactly sure how
- waiting for a lay-off and crafting her own next steps to avoid a layoff
- taking the leap to quit a high-paying job with rich benefits with no guarantee of future income
- creating and launching and growing her own successful company after corporate life
Bottom line: She’s felt the discomfort and the excitement of looking ahead and not-knowing. She’s benefitted from the opportunity to step back from the “path of shoulds” and ask herself: “if I could wipe the slate clean, what would I want for my next career step?” In other words, she gets you. And that personal experience combined with all the clients she’s supported through professional transitions have informed the structured group and private coaching programs she offers for executives in the midst of exploring “what’s next” for their career path.
Who We Work WIth
Full of Integrity
- Senior-level and mid-level leaders, including C-suite executives, inside for-profit companies
- Business owners or partners in a business or partnership/practice
- High-level administrative leaders in large academic institutions
- Educated with advanced degrees in business, law, medicine, finance, education, and other fields and have the letters MBA, PhD, JD, MD, CPA, EdD, and others behind their names
- Recognized for their professional accomplishments, publications, board service, and community contributions with awards