Whether you are moving through the PQ program in a small pod of 3-to-5 people or on your own, supplementing the program with private coaching provides a more customized way to deepen and accelerate the realization of your desired results.
In other words, private coaching provides the ultimate pathway to increasing the strength of your Sage, growing your PQ score, and experiencing 10x impact in your life. Limited rescheduling options ensure you don’t let those saboteurs derail your commitment to PQ growth.
In the words of one VP of Communications who added private coaching to her PQ program:
“My work with you [Erin] is changing my life. The choices I have made, and the boundaries I have drawn … at work reflect the shift I have experienced in my confidence as a leader. The coaching sessions … have really helped me go deeper. I believe in myself more and am now better able to support and advocate for myself and my team members with my boss. I feel more aligned in who I am, why I am meant to be here, why it makes sense for my life, to serve my organization and my team. My confidence has grown tremendously.” – VP, Communications
What’s included in the PQ Private Coaching Program:
- 12 private coaching sessions (a value of $3,300 USD)
- Weekly 30-minute private coaching sessions during the six-week program during Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
- Bi-weekly (once every 2 weeks) 45-minute coaching sessions for the 3 months following the program
- The full six-week Positive Intelligence mental fitness program with Erin’s supplemental bonus guidance and support as described here (a value of $3,000+)
- Option to invite 2 to 4 others to move through the six-week program with you in a “pod”, including a savings code exclusively to share with chosen pod-mates (a value equivalent to the savings your pod-mates will receive using the savings code)
Q: What is the difference between pod meetings with peers and private coaching?
A: I have been professionally trained in the content and methodologies of Positive Intelligence and I bring thousands of hours of coaching experience to each coaching session. I will expertly support you and guide you to weaken your Saboteurs and strengthen your Sage, so that you embody your strengths more and more consistently.
Q: What will we work on in coaching calls during the six-week program?
A: The first coaching call will support you in clarifying your “why” for why it matters to strengthen your mental fitness, the area of your life that is most important to transform, and the results you seek to generate. Each of the 30-minute weekly coaching calls during the six-week program support you to dive deeper into the material, give you greater accountability to benefit from all the program has to offer, and allows you to customize the application of the concepts in the context of real challenges you are experiencing in your life right now.
- One company owner client worked on reducing his nighttime anxiety so he could lead with greater clarity and confidence and make better hiring decisions
- One head of sales addressed weakening his inner critic so he could make smarter, faster decisions and be confident in taking smarter risks
- Another company owner improved her ability to draw boundaries between work and home, delegate more to her contractors, and be a more positive role model for her children
Q: What will we work on in coaching sessions after the six-week program is completed?
A: The 45-minute coaching calls twice a month in the 3 months after the six-week program are focused even more on addressing the goals you have in your life and at work. Increase your confidence with decision-making, inter-personal interactions, communicating and presentations, and more – so that you can experience the “X” factor of success AND happiness at work and in life. I will bring to these coaching sessions my 5+ years study into the application of neuroscience to coaching, as well as many other tools that seamlessly complement PQ.
- One senior leader effectively negotiated for a promotion, then successfully lobbied for increased funding for team resources and new hires
- One head of risk management evaluated whether to leave his role and strike out on his own, and ultimately negotiated a new more strategic role within his existing company
- Another senior leader reduced her stress level so much she reduced her work hours and dedicated more time to her self-care and family life
Q: Why are there limited rescheduling options for coaching sessions?
A: With the exception of legitimate personal or family medical emergencies, there are few reasons you ever need to reschedule. The many excuses your Saboteurs will throw at you for why you should skip or reschedule a coaching session include: “I’m too busy”, “I need to say “yes” to my boss’s request or else…”, “I can’t deal with doing this work today”, etc. The “use it or lose it” policy encourages the wisdom of your Sage voice to support your commitment to transforming your performance, well-being and happiness now – not later.
Q: If I invite others to join me in a pod, will they also have private coaching sessions?
A: Only if they add-on coaching to the PQ program.
Review the information above, review the information on the six-week mental fitness program, then sit quietly for a minute or two and consult your wise, inner Sage: what would serve you best? If the answer is still not clear, and you hear the loud voices of your Saboteur detractors and distractors in your head, know that private coaching supports accountability, better results, quieting those Saboteur voices that get in the way of your success and happiness, and feeling more supported as you strengthen your mental fitness and transform your life.