When was the last time you had your alignment checked?
No – not your car’s alignment. YOUR alignment.
You probably know when your car needs an alignment:
- The tires are wearing unevenly
- Your car pulls significantly to one side rather than driving relatively straight
- Perhaps the steering wheel even vibrates against your hand when driving
But, what are the 4 signs that YOU need an alignment?
Well, pretty similar.
- You’re feeling the wear and tear physically, emotionally—and often in more than one area of your life
- You feel exhausted from trying so hard—and not seeing the results you desire
- There’s a lot of push back in your life—those key people in your life are complaining about your lack of follow through, not being present enough (physically or emotionally), your poor performance (at work and, dare I say—ahem—maybe even in the bedroom)
- You generally feel as though you’re off-course—you took a wrong turn (or several) somewhere “back there” and you haven’t felt right since
Okay. If you’re still with me, then you have a pretty clear idea if I’m talking about you. So, stick with me and let’s go back to the car analogy for a moment…
What if you wait and see how long you can get away with taking your car in for an alignment?
When you ignore the signs, you end up needing to buy tires sooner—costing you hundreds of dollars. Rather than the $50 or $75 for the alignment itself.
You also put yourself at risk for running either off the road or into oncoming traffic.
And this affects not only you, but other drivers, cyclists who share the road, potentially even pedestrians, and property that you might crash into. Ouch!
No question that translates into a whole long list of physical, emotional, financial and legal troubles.
You and I both know you don’t want any of these pains or expenses in your life. You more than likely don’t have the time, let alone the resources to manage.
Back to YOU now.
What about you? What if you put off a personal and professional alignment?
When you ignore the signs of being out of alignment with what you truly want in your life, you:
- Put your health and well-being at risk from the stress and mental anguish you experience
- Risk losing the opportunity to make your dreams a reality
- You actually start to believe the naysayers and negative self-talk
The longer you wait, the worse things can get.
And this doesn’t just impact you. By you being out of alignment and not generating the kind of results you want in your life and in your work, the fact is you’re also hurting me and all the other people out here.
When you are a mission-driven, conscious individual, the work you do in the world has the potential to positively change the outcomes of peoples’ lives, the health of the planet, and more. Not to mention the colleagues, employees, customers, clients, and others in your network that depend on you.
We need you. The world needs you. The REAL you inside you. (Not the you that is out of alignment, sitting by the roadside, waiting for a tow truck and a lawyer.)
How to know for sure if you’re out of alignment?
Here are some important questions to ask yourself:
- Are you making choices that support what you truly want in your life?
- Are you directing your attention toward what you want more of?
- Are you only saying yes to what supports your vision?
- Are you investing in yourself and spending money in support of your dreams, values and principles?
- Are you spending time with those people who believe in you and support what you truly want for yourself and the world?
- Are you giving yourself permission to shift your priorities and dedicate some time to what makes you happy, rekindles that spark inside of you, and brings more joy to the world?
If you answered NO to two or more of the questions above, then it’s time for an alignment. A personal and professional alignment.
And it just so happens that I’m an alignment specialist. With expertise in change management, business, alternative health and nutrition, Eastern philosophy, and much more. The kinds of things you need for getting yourself on track—or back on track—toward living your life with zest and impact.
I assess your alignment during an initial breakthrough coaching session. (Or a tune-up session, if we’ve worked together in the past.)
And, deep down inside, you know it’s time. For you. And for the planet. We need you.
Here’s how I’ll help you get back in alignment.
You share your background and what’s been going on with you, while I give you my full and undivided attention for 45 minutes. I then share my observations and insights on what is out of alignment. Then, together we lay out the specific steps you need to take to get you back in alignment.
Those next steps might involve things you can do on your own—with or without the support of friends, family, colleagues. Those next steps might involve continuing to receive my support in one of my coaching programs.
Either way, you’ll have the CLARITY and the CONFIDENCE to begin taking SPECIFIC and POSITIVE steps forward to get back on track.
Doesn’t that sound good? If so, use the discount code word “Breakthrough” when you click on this link to make your payment. You’ll then get an email to your In Box with a link to scheduling our coaching session in my online calendar. It’s that simple.
And if you’re inspired to take action NOW, then I encourage you to do so right away. (I only have a few openings left this week before I leave next Tuesday the 23rd for my annual retreat in Bali.) Otherwise, we can do it after I get back.
Here’s a virtual toast to YOU performing at your OPTIMUM level, so you can make an incredibly POSITIVE mark on our world—all while enjoying your life and having a good time doing it. Amen!