Are you ready to “Get Your Holiday Zen On Without
Missing Out on the Fun”?
Then, check out this first tip that might just go
easier on your wallet, make gift giving more
enjoyable, and even be good for the planet.
TIP #1: Simplify gift giving in one of the
(1) Donate to a cause of your choosing in the
name of your friend, family member, neighbor or
colleague, instead of giving them more stuff!
(2) Give him or her a gift card s/he can use for
everyday necessities (groceries, vitamins, even
paying a bill)
(3) Create a homemade gift certificate for
cooking them a meal
(4) Bake a delicious, nutritious treat that is
free of refined sugars and trans fats
(5) Make a date to volunteer together, rather
than exchange gifts
(6) Agree to a reasonable limit on the number of
gifts or money you’ll spend – then stick to it!
Look for more tips over the coming days so you
can live your life:
- more “on your terms”, no matter where the holidays take you
- more peaceful and authentically relaxing, no matter how much work you have to do
- and more lightness, ease and feeling on your A-game, no matter what people serve you at the table
And if tips aren’t enough, then give yourself the
gift of a special 75-minute private Breakthrough
Session with me.
Only 1 (one) discounted session left on Monday,
December 12 before I take my holiday break!
More details on special holiday discounts here