You are here to reduce your anxiety and stress level, improve your work-related decisions and performance, and experience greater happiness in your life. Congratulations!
Your journey begins by joining a Positive Intelligence “PQ” pod, so you can immediately begin strengthening your mental fitness.
Mental Fitness is the X-Factor
If you’re not physically fit, you’d feel physical stress as you climb a steep hill.
If you’re not mentally fit, you’d feel mental stress, such as anxiety, frustration, or unhappiness, as you handle work and relationship challenges.
80% of people score below the minimum level of mental fitness required for peak performance and happiness.
The great news? With recent breakthroughs in neuroscience and technology, you can now improve your mental fitness significantly within 6 weeks of practice.
The results? Dramatically improved performance and productivity and a calm, clear and happier mind.
Measuring Mental Fitness (PQ)
Mental fitness is a measure of the strength of your positive mental muscles (Sage) versus the negative (Saboteur).
Saboteurs react to challenges in ways that generate negative emotions such as stress, disappointment, self-doubt, regret, anger, shame, guilt, or worry.
Your Sage handles challenges through positive emotions like empathy, gratitude, curiosity, creativity, self-confidence, and calm, clear-headed, laser-focused action.
The relative strength of your positive Sage versus negative Saboteurs is called PQ (Positive Intelligence Quotient).
PQ is the measure of your Mental Fitness. It’s the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your potential.
You can boost your PQ significantly with practice.
PQ is a synthesis of recent breakthroughs in neuroscience, cognitive and positive psychology, and performance science.
- hundreds of CEOs
- sales, operations, and technology teams
- Stanford students
- elite athletes
- 500,000 participants from 50 countries
This research was summarized in Shirzad Chamine’s book Positive Intelligence, a New York Times bestseller, translated into 20 languages.
The research reveals that:
- Saboteurs and Sage live in entirely different regions of the brain.
- You can cause a dramatic shift in brain activation to weaken Saboteurs and boost Sage.
- 3 core muscles constitute mental fitness.
FAQs about Program
From Self-Sabotage to Success
in Two Months!
Dramatic increases in performance and productivity. A calm, clear, and happy mind.
Within 6-8 weeks of mental fitness training you’d be able to see the results in MRI imaging:
- Increased grey matter in the PQ Brain region, where your Sage lives
- Decreased grey matter in the Survivor Brain region, where your Saboteurs live
Improvements in these competencies lead to substantial results:
- At MetLife, trained salespeople outsold the control group by 37%
- Motorolla recorded improved productivity in 93% of trained employees
- In a UK restaurant group, higher competency resulted in 34% greater profit growth
- At Sanofi-Aventis Pharmeceutical, the average salesperson with improved competency sold $55,200 more per month
- At L’Oreal, strength in these competencies resulted in $91,370 increase per sales person
- At CIBC, strength in these competencies account for 32% of booked sales and 71% of pipeline sales
You can find out your PQ score here.
Here’s what the program looks like:
You’ll be assigned to a “pod” of 3-5 participants, and your pod will find a time during the week to support one another with your PQ practice.
In addition to the pod calls, there is an on-demand Welcome call with Erin, bonus guidance provided for Week 1 and the mid-way point of Week Four, and weekly check-in emails so you know what is ahead. All of Erin’s guidance is designed to expertly support you and answer your questions, so you can gain the greatest benefit from your participation in this mental fitness program.
Each weekend you access a one-hour video lesson. And each weekday (Tuesday through Friday) you will access the PQ app for 15 minutes to get you out of theory and build your PQ mental muscles through exercises and practice. Optionally, you can add live private coaching sessions with Erin, your PQ Coach, during the program to lock-in the learning, go much deeper than you can go in pod discussions, and receive much more customized support throughout the program.
You will also be added to a community app for the program, where you can share your progress, insights, and a-ha moments and support each other’s growth and learning.
Here’s what is included in the PQ program facilitated by Erin:
- One week of PQ prep content and expert guidance to support you in starting the program with ease & clarity and receiving the greatest possible benefits from the program ($295.00 USD value)
- Audio and digital versions of the Positive Intelligence book ($25.00 USD value)
- Six 1-hour video lessons taught by Shirzad Chamine, creator of the Positive Intelligence six-week mental fitness program ($995.00 USD value)
- Professional guidance from Erin, including an on-demand Welcome call to answer all your questions and expert guidance provided by Erin at key points in the program ($750.00 USD value)
- 12-month access to the Positive Intelligence App and all program content, including access to the community channels to stay connected and enhance your learning ($450.00 USD value)
- In-app support in your pod’s My Pod communication channel from Erin throughout the program ($250.00 USD value)
- Placement in an accountability pod of 3-5 participants, with whom you will meet weekly to support one another’s progress and stay on track (priceless)
- One week of wrap-up PQ content led by Shirzad and expert guidance from Erin in a private 1:1 call on how to continuing strengthening your mental fitness after the end of the program ($350.00 USD value)
Total value: $3,000+ USD
You pay: $795.00 USD for everything above ($3,000+ USD value)!
Why such a low rate? This is a challenging time for many, and this training is needed by all.
For organizations who wish to offer this training to multiple teams or departments, contact Erin directly to discuss customized formats and pricing.
COVID Compassion Pricing
At the time when we need this work the most, many people are not in a position to invest thousands of dollars in training or coaching.
The public offering of the PQ Program is priced between $995 USD and $1,125 USD and does not include any professional guidance or supplemental expert advice from Erin; nor does the public offering include the option to add-on private coaching.
Erin is in the process of completing her certification as a Positive Intelligence Mental Fitness Coach, and has permission from Shirzad Chamine and Positive Intelligence, Inc. to provide the flagship Positive Intelligence program as part of her coaching practice.
Introducing the PQ Program with Expert Guidance from Erin Owen, Executive & Leadership Coach
Designed like a mental fitness bootcamp, the PQ Program gives you the insights, motivation, and structure to practice 15 minutes per day for 6 weeks.
The program combines weekly video sessions with daily app-guided practices to boost your 3 core mental fitness muscles.
Weekly 1-hour Video Sessions
In these highly engaging sessions, Shirzad guides you through experiential exercises that deepen and personalize your understanding of the mental fitness tools. You leave inspired and energized for the week’s daily practices.
Exclusive App Guiding Your Daily Practice
Each day a different focus for daily practice is assigned through a personalized companion app available exclusively to program participants.
This builds one small muscle at a time, laying down new neural pathways to form lasting positive habits of your mind. The cumulative impact by program’s end is substantial.
Interactive PQ Gym
Innovative 10-second PQ Reps build up your Self-Command muscle. You learn to be clear-headed and calm even in the midst of great challenges, able to command your mind to shift from Saboteur to Sage response.
Daily Progress Tracking
The app tracks your daily progress against minimum targets associated with new neural pathway (muscle) formation. Personalized daily coaching tips from Shirzad continue to both encourage and challenge you to keep going.
My Pod Online Community Support with Erin
Erin remains an active member of your cohort’s “My Pod” channel on the PQ community app, answering your questions or providing online coaching. Participants report the online cohort community to be key to sustaining their enthusiasm for daily practice.
Professional Guidance and Expert Advice from Erin
To ensure you start-off the program with clarity and ease, and know how to get the greatest benefit out of the program, Erin provides you with her guidance and advice during a prep week on-demand Welcome call, as well as at key points in the program. You also have the option to add private coaching calls with Erin at three critical points during the course.
Six Weeks of Inspired Practice
Week 1: Boost Your Self-Command Muscle
The first week you learn innovative 10-second PQ Reps that boost your self-command. This enables you to run your brain rather than being run by your Saboteur-hijacked brain. Self-command is key to intercepting unhelpful mental habits and rewiring your brain to respond more effectively.
- Try out and discover PQ Reps that are most effective for you.
- Reach the minimum target for PQ Reps/day to achieve rewiring goal within 6 weeks.
- Use the app’s breakthrough PQ Charge Meter to ensure optimal brain activation before important activities.
- Declare an audacious aspiration–what you want to achieve through this program.
Week 2: Intercept the Judge Saboteur
For this entire week, you’ll intercept and weaken the most damaging Saboteur, the Judge. You discover how judging yourself, others, and circumstances is a key source of your stress and quite damaging to your performance. Most participants discover their Judge to be far more prevalent and damaging than they suspected.
- Expose your Judge’s hidden lies, limiting beliefs, and negative patterns.
- Reveal your Judge’s impact on performance, relationships, and stress.
- Practice intercepting your Judge before it hijacks you.
- Rewire your negative neural pathways by redirecting the Judge response.
Week 3: Intercept your Accomplice Saboteurs
This week you intercept and weaken the top accomplice to your Judge Saboteur, identified through the Saboteur Assessment from the following: Avoider, Controller, Hyper-Achiever, Hyper-Rational, Hyper-Vigilant, Pleaser, Restless, Stickler, Victim.
- Expose your accomplice Saboteur’s hidden lies, limiting beliefs and negative patterns.
- Reveal this Saboteur’s impact on performance, relationships, and stress.
- Discover how to quickly intercept this Saboteur before it hijacks you.
- Rewire your negative neural pathways by redirecting this Saboteur’s response.
Week 4: Shift From Saboteur to Sage
After weakening your Saboteurs, it is now time to strengthen your Sage, the counterpart to your Saboteurs. Your Sage lives in an entirely different part of your brain, generates all your positive emotions, and achieves peak performance through a calm and clear mind.
- Practice the Sage Perspective that every outcome or circumstance can be turned into a gift and opportunity.
- Use the 3 Gifts Technique to find the opportunity in setbacks.
- Replace draining self-judgment with energizing self-acceptance and empathy.
- Boost speed of recovery from failures and setbacks.
Week 5: Boost the Sage Powers
The Sage region of the brain enables 5 primary powers. Analogous to the 3 primary colors, these 5 powers recombine to form all of the emotional intelligence competencies considered crucial to professional success.
- Augment your mental toolbox with 5 Sage powers.
- Practice 3 techniques to activate each power.
- Know when to use which power—right tool at the right time.
- Boost emotional intelligence through combinations of the 5 primary powers.
Week 6: Take Clear-Headed, Laser-Focused Action
In our final week, you use your Sage’s Navigate and Activate powers to take clear-headed, laser-focused, decisive action.
- Use your Sage’s Navigate power to align your actions with a deeper sense of meaning and purpose.
- Use your Sage’s Activate power to act without fear or emotional distractions even in midst of great crises.
- Discover your Sage’s deep wisdom, far surpassing your analytical intelligence.
- Discover how your Sage generates your highest performance while enjoying every step—”in the zone.”
Final Session: Sustain the Momentum
In this final session, you discover how to continue using your PQ tools for a variety of work and life applications.
- Learn how to further apply to peak performance in selling and persuading, conquering stress, managing conflict, and relationships mastery
- Discover how to use the PQ app to maintain your new mental muscles and Sage habits
- Chart your path to keep progressing towards your audacious aspirations
- Establish support and accountability agreements to sustain your momentum
PQ Program vs. Traditional Training
Traditional training and development tends to have short-lived impact for 3 reasons:
- Focus on insight rather than muscle. For example, the insight that being frustrated isn’t helpful doesn’t automatically lead to you not feeling frustrated. That would require mental muscles to shift brain activation.
- Treating symptoms rather than cause. For example, teaching you techniques of active listening to improve empathy will have temporary impact if your deeply-seated Judge Saboteur is not exposed and intercepted.
- No common operating system. Since each training you attend uses a different framework—the 7 steps of managing conflict, the 5 secrets of managing time, etc.—the frameworks compete for mind share and all fade away.
Through extensive factor analysis research, PQ has identified the 10 root-level negative factors (Saboteurs) and the 5 primary powers (Sage). This enables a common operating system.
All personal and professional development become applications of the PQ operating system. Whether learning to manage conflicts, manage time, or perform better under pressure, you’d apply the same exact operating system:
- Intercept Saboteurs
- Issue Self-Command (through 10-second PQ Reps)
- Mobilize Sage (Empathize, Explore, Innovate, Navigate, Actvate)
You’d be using one simple framework for a variety of applications, boosting root-level mental fitness.
This dramatically simplifies personal and professional development.
Impact on Emotional Intelligence
Due to the power of factor analysis, the PQ Program boosts the root-level building blocks that automatically boost all 18 Emotional Intelligence competencies.
|Accurate Self-Assessment||Organizational Awareness|
|Emotional Self-Control||Developing Others|
|Optimism||Teamwork & Collaboration|
PQ (Positive Intelligence) is the only mental fitness operating system you will ever need to install in yourself. It is the foundation for your success AND happiness. Have you been successful but neither fully happy or satisfied with your accomplishments? Have you been happy but not as successful as you wish? Stop pushing the boulder up the hill and invest the time now to forever change your life in the areas of work performance, quality relationships, and personal wellness.
Almost every question you might imagine about PQ will be answered by the information, links, and assessments included in the PQ Interest Form below. There is also a link provided to schedule a call with Erin if you wish to talk further about PQ or about adding supplemental coaching.
For ease of use, we recommend filling out the form via desktop computer/laptop or tablet over a smartphone. Thank you!