Erin Owen | Executive Coach
You are here to:
Find Greater Meaning at Work and in Life | Master Your Mindset
Increase Your Resilience | Improve Your Productivity
Maximize Your Success and Happiness for 10x Impact
Maximize Your Success and Happiness for 10x Impact with a Truly Unique Coach
You long to partner with a coach who is:
- A PRO: Professionally trained and credentialed by the International Coach Federation (PCC)
- DIVERSELY, DEEPLY EXPERIENCED: Has worked with more than 1k clients from 20+ nationalities over 2+ decades
- ALIGNED: Lives, leads, serves and coaches from the head, the heart and the gut
- INNOVATIVE: Continually innovating to bring her clients the most meaningful, effective and productive mix of human + tech offerings
- CROSS-CULTURAL: Understands the complexities and opportunities that come from working in cross-cultural, cross-gender, and cross-generational settings; fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
- WELL-EDUCATED: Is an alumna of one of the world’s top business schools (Kellogg) and coaches Exec MBA and MBA students at another of the world’s top business schools (Wharton)
- UNIQUE IN HER APPROACH: Specializes in applying to coaching both the latest research-proven, science-based findings of neuroscience and the thousands-year-old wisdom of philosophies and practices from China, India, Indonesia and Japan
For executive and leadership development coaching, read on.
For the Executive Career ReinventionTM program, visit our sister site here.
Erin Owen, MBA, PCC, JCTC/JCDC
Erin draws on 25+ years of professional experience ranging from small business development training in developing countries to organizational change management consulting for Fortune 200 companies to leadership coaching for mid- and senior-level leaders and private business owners. She has worked with over 1,000 entrepreneurs, business leaders and private individuals from all over the world. She incorporates the latest research in neurobiology into her coaching and also quite uniquely draws on thousands-year-old Eastern philosophies and practices.
When you fully commit to coaching and take advantage of what Erin has to offer, you will*:
- grow your leadership capacity
- experience greater meaning in life
- strengthen your mindset
- more effectively manage your professional life
- increase your resilience (essential for challenging times and normal life transitions and change)
- make healthier lifestyle choices
- enhance your communication and relationship building skills
- live in greater alignment with your purpose
- learn to 10x your positive impact across all domains of life
*Results vary by individual and are not guaranteed.
When Erin is not coaching clients or spending time with her husband and two sons, she is working out, meditating, dreaming of her next travel adventure, and designing a retirement life that focuses on volunteer service and grassroots philanthropy to improve fetal and maternal health, and equitable access to quality education, clean water, and healthy toxin-free food for all.
POSITIVE INTELLIGENCE (PQ)*
Positive Intelligence, Inc. (Shirzad Chamine)
*Certification training currently in progress
TOTAL LEADERSHIP COACH & PROGRAM LEADER CERTIFICATION
Total Leadership, Inc (Stew Friedman)
CERTIFIED QUANTUM COACH
Quantum Coaching Method (Marilena Minucci)
INTEGRATIVE NUTRITION HEALTH COACH &
IMMERSION GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Institute for Integrative Nutrition (Joshua Rosenthal)
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFIED COACH (PCC)
International Coaching Federation
MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
Kellogg School of Management
JOB & CAREER TRANSITION COACH (JCTC)
JOB & CAREER DEVELOPMENT COACH (JCDC)
Career Planning and Adult Development Network
BODY = BRAIN
Embright (Amanda Blake)
MINDBODYSPIRIT PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM
The Center for Mind-Body Medicine
REIKI III & REIKI MASTER CERTIFICATION
Rossignol Healing Arts
Executive Coaching Services
When organizations sponsor coaching for individuals and teams, Erin begins with an assessment of organizational goals and current leadership development practices. With that foundation in mind, she then recommends 3 to 5 leadership coaches (possibly including herself) who are best suited to meet the needs of the organization. Coaching engagements usually comprise a 360 instrument and (as needed) other assessments, a foundational PQ Positive Intelligence mental fitness six-week training program to level set and enhance all coaching outcomes, and either 1-on-1 private or small group coaching sessions. Contact Erin to learn more.
For Individual Leaders
Investing in yourself as a whole leader yields positive results that have a ripple effect across all domains: work, home, community and self. After completing a foundational PQ Positive Intelligence mental fitness six-week training program to level set and enhance your coaching outcomes work, the individual coaching partnership begins with a foundational assessment of the key events and work experiences who have shaped you are, and a Vedic-based reading of your LifePrint to clarify your dharma (your purpose in life), your spiritual nature and your career nature. While this approach is quite different from what typical executive coaches offer, Erin knows that leadership is about much more than work – it is a means to live fully into your purpose and make the greatest possible impact you can make in your lifetime. Contact Erin to learn more.
Virtual & In-Person Workshops
Erin has delivered hundreds of workshops, keynotes, webinars and training sessions over her 25+ year career. To learn more about her current offerings, please visit this page on our sister website.
Erin uses a variety of assessments, which complement those that most clients have already completed* prior to working with her. During your work with Erin, you will take one or more of the following depending on the focus of the coaching work: the PQ Saboteur and PQ Score assessments, the Total Leadership Four-Way View, LifePrintPROTM, Knowdell Motivated Skills and Knowdell Career Values, and Leader Network Diagnostic. The results of other assessments are still valued and valid, and are incorporated as appropriate into the foundational work and on-going coaching work to support your goals and enhance results.
*Most clients have already completed one or more of the following: MBTI, Strengths Finder, DISC, Hogan, Predictive Index, Enneagram, Johari Window, and more.
After strengthening your PQ (Positive Intelligence), the most common competencies addressed in coaching include: EQ (emotional intelligence), relationship building, executive presence, embodied leadership, communication, diplomacy, time management, prioritization and effective decision-making.