Tip #3: Be. At. Peace.
• The cookies didn’t come out just right? Be at peace.
• Not able to afford that bigger gift you wanted
to give? Be at peace.
• Your client holiday cards won’t be ready before
the New Year? Be at peace.
• Not able to get everyone together at the same
time to celebrate this year? Be at peace.
• Ate more of those sweet treats that you wanted
to? Be at peace.
• Not able to fit into your favorite holiday
outfit? Be at peace.
Love your life for all it is now.
Start where you are and appreciate what is.
Be. At. Peace. Repeat this like a mantra anytime you’re feeling otherwise, to help you Get Your Holiday Zen On now.
Say it with me now: “Be. At. Peace.”
Look for more tips over the coming days so you can live your life:
- more “on your terms”, no matter where the holidays take you
- more peaceful and authentically relaxing, no matter how much work you have to do
- and more lightness, ease and feeling on your A-game, no matter what people serve you at the table
And if tips aren’t enough, then give yourself the gift of a special 75-minute private Breakthrough Session.
Click here and use the HOLIDAY code word (until December 31) to get 50% off!