Imagine going to your holiday parties with a plan in place for having fun and yet still feeling alert and energized the morning after (instead of groggy, puffy and sluggish)…
Imagine visiting relatives with an easy, totally doable plan at the ready for handling stress, those little annoyances and how to feel at peace (even when you’re not in your own home)…
Imagine knowing how to handle those food gifts and obligatory parties with a sense of calm, confidence and self-control…
It’s totally possible.
I know this is a most wonderful time of year.
But it can totally stress people out too.
Just in case you get a little (or a lot!) stressed this time of year, I’m here to help.
I’ve created a brand new “Get Your Holiday Zen On Without Missing Out on the Fun” program.
This is for you if you want to make the holidays a bit different this year…
- more “on your terms”, no matter where the holidays take you
- more peaceful and authentically relaxing, no matter how much work you have to do
- and more lightness, ease and feeling on your A-game, no matter what people serve you at the table
All of this starts by giving a gift to yourself.
My “Get Your Holiday Zen On” Breakthrough Session
In this special 75-minute private Breakthrough Session:
- I’ll give you my undivided attention and create an open, welcoming space in which we’ll explore what you struggle with during the holiday season and in your everyday life
- Together we’ll discover how your everyday mindset, food and lifestyle choices, time management, and relationships might be contributing to holiday stress and negatively affecting your health, your business and your overall happiness.
- Based on my extensive knowledge of Eastern practices, alternative approaches to health and nutrition, and business, I’ll share my assessment of which patterns are fueling your personal and professional performance goals and those that just might be sabotaging them — and what you can do about it.
- Before the end of our time together, we’ll outline a personalized action plan to take charge of your holiday “drainers”, whether they be holiday binge eating, an overwhelming social calendar, burdensome obligations and expectations related to family traditions, or clutter in your environment or mind.
We’ll start this journey together with a powerful “Get Your Holiday Zen On” breakthrough.
Normally I charge $150 for a the 75-minute breakthrough session, but until Dec 31st, I am offering a 50% savings!
But here’s the deal…
I only have 4 spots open in December.
And only until Dec 16th. (Then the boys are home full time for the holidays and I’ll be on holiday too.)
If you have an inkling this might be for you, jump on this right now.
Email me for your special code so you can grab your spot in my calendar!
PS – If you are finally ready to face the New Year without the same old resolutions and instead focus on what really matters, then I’m your gal.