Registration is now open for the long-awaited and highly innovative mastermind incubator group program, called Spring Into Being®. I invite you to read on for more details on why this may be THE MOST IMPORTANT investment you have EVER made in yourself and your dreams!
The Bottom Line:
We creative, conscious, mission-driven people often struggle with staying on track with our visions as we clumsily navigate around and through many unexpected bumps and potholes on the road to executing our great ideas:
- From feeling isolated and under-resourced to knowing what to prioritize and how to allocate limited available time
- From the schizophrenic contrast of feeling passionately driven to follow our hearts and do good work in the world while at the same time feeling plagued by the desperate need to make our ideas financially viable so we can pay our bills and—eventually—give back to our communities.
Meanwhile, we are bombarded by messages from the media, the Internet, and well-intentioned friends and family, that our problems rest in not having the right social media marketing strategies or capital or strategic business plan or website to back us up, or worse—that our idea is “nice, honey, but just not realistic.” (Ugh, really?!?!)
In the process, we often get caught up in a spin of anxiety and stress, beating ourselves up, directing our attention in too many disparate and unproductive directions, spreading ourselves too thin, and putting our health and personal relationships at the very bottom of our priority list.
The Sad and Untimely Result:
We often end up burning out and giving up too soon, looking for a “day job” that will pay the bills and not torture our souls too much. Or, if you’re already in that “day job,” then you end up putting off—another month, another year, another decade—the pursuit of your dream project. (Oh, the shame and the agony, the frustration of failure and regret!)
Well, I am on a mission to change this so you can live your dream!
I want to empower you with the foundational knowledge, self-awareness, practices, and structured support to be successful in making your dreams a reality. Not only so that you can personally be happy, healthy, and performing at your best, but so that we can all benefit from the positive impact you make on our world when you are successful in executing your inspired vision.
How? In the Spring Into Being mastermind incubator, I provide the structure, guidance, and inspiration so you can:
- Clarify and crystallize the vision you have for your overall life vision and understand exactly how the big idea you’re inspired to bring into the world fits into and supports that big picture vision
- Implement simple and transformational practices for eliminating internal roadblocks and re-aligning your mindset, emotions, and everyday words and actions with your vision
- Effectively utilize critical communication skills to influence and gain support from the key people in your personal and professional networks that you need on board to make this happen
- Take back control of your schedule and boost your productivity with specific, immediately applicable strategies for time management and staying organized
- Prioritize your own well-being on all levels so that you—as the engine behind your important ideas—can operate at your optimum level
In addition, our outreach and technical partners and guest faculty provide the rest: guidance on business models, marketing plans, social media strategies, financing, staffing, and more. Whatever you need.
When and Where Does This Happen?
- We kick-off in June and the application period is open from May 1st to 31st
- Group calls and webinars, the online community and resources, and weekly inspirational and instructional emails are delivered virtually (allowing ease of participation for you, no matter where you live and work)
- The kick-off retreat in June and the wrap-up celebration retreat in November are held in-person on weekend days in the awesome historical and sustainably-minded city of Philadelphia on the East Coast of the U.S. (providing important personal connection in our technology-driven world)
3 Ways to Learn More:
- Visit the official Spring Into Being website for the full program schedule, FAQ, list of partners and guest faculty, details on how to apply, and more.
- Register to join one of the two free Spring Into Being Informational Calls on Wednesday, May 15 at 9:30 AM Eastern (6:30 AM Pacific) or 12:30 PM Eastern (9:30 AM Pacific) – or register to receive a link to the call recording.
- Schedule a free 15-minute Q&A call with me (Erin Owen) to talk about whether this program would be a good fit for you.
I look forward to having you join me on this amazing journey!